Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sephora

Beauty hub Sephora flagship store in Milan. 
Benefit cosmetics


I recently purchased the Benefit High BeamPosietintand Benetint online and I'm pretty excited about it. Initially, I got so curious about all the hype these products are getting so I finally caved in. I hope they're as good as the reviews I've read about. Benefit has actually a lot of great products I've heard about and they have this adorable and cute packaging, it's just so cute it's like you just wanna get everything they have. 

Mia™ Skin Cleansing System - Jaguar 

I WANT THIS. Plus, the jaguar design is just too cute.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P285163&categoryId=C19920

Lashes To Die For™ Platinum 

What it is: A nighttime eyelash treatment that helps lashes appear nearly twice as long, in just eight weeks. 

It costs around 125 USD and I'm pretty sure the shipping fee is just going to kill me. There is also another alternative I've read about which is Latisse but I'm not sure yet how effective it is or if there are any side effects. 

Anyhow, this is what you call beauty orgasm. Too bad we don't have Sephora yet here in the Philippines. I'll probably be like the fat kid entering Willy Wonka's chocolate factory. Just glorious. 




No comments:

Post a Comment